[Pdns-users] Trouble compiling pdns 2.9.22 on Centos

Nick Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Sat Jun 18 14:03:33 UTC 2011

On 18/6/2011 4:33 μμ, Florian G. wrote:

> Thank you for the help. I was able to install boost 1.39 from the atrpms repository just fine, but I still get the Missing boost error.

Hi Florian,

I am afraid I am not an expert with compiling; what I usually do (on
CentOS, when I plan to compile):

    yum groupinstall "Developer Tools"

This will ensure you have most (if not all) of needed software/libraries.

Then try (with atrpms repo enabled):

    yum install boost-* (or boost*, I am not sure now)

in case the command I gave you earlier did not install all boost libraries.

Nick