[Pdns-users] The Lua Backend for PowerDNS

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sun Jun 5 18:37:05 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 08:15:55PM +0200, fredrik danerklint wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Fun news (I hope for all of you out there)!

It is to me ;-) My love affair with Lua is not ending yet!

I've merged this contribution in 2208, and added it to the default deb and
rpm builds. To be fair, this is going to be 'experimental' in 3.0 (which
really needs to be released).

Thanks Fredrik!

Can you test if I got the merge right in tarball, rpm & deb?

> The Luabackend has been sent to Bert and waiting to be included in the source
> code of PowerDNS. The backend has the functionality for dnssec support too!

That's just stunning ;-) Luadnssec.

	Bert