[Pdns-users] Can we disable recursor caching for local authoritative zones?

Nick Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Thu Jun 9 10:14:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am running powerdns authoritative (ldap backend) and recursor on the
same box (latest stable versions).

I have noticed that when I change something in my local authoritative
zones, these changes are not directly reflected to client requests,
obviously due to recursor's cache.

Can I somehow disable recursor's cache for specific domains (zones), in
particular the ("local") zones for which powerdns (running on the same
box here, but could be running on a separate box as well) is authoritative?

Thanks,
Nick