[Pdns-users] Fwd: Re: PowerDNS Authoritative Server 3.0-rc3 (FINAL!) released

Kees Monshouwer km at monshouwer.com
Wed Jul 20 09:14:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

Ian caught me (exactly 1 minute after uploading the packages he wrote
this mail (is your f5 key still in working order ;-)))

Packages are available here:
RHEL5/CentOS5:
http://www.monshouwer.eu/download/3th_party/pdns-server/el5/rc/
RHEL6/CentOS6:
http://www.monshouwer.eu/download/3th_party/pdns-server/el6/rc/

The missing mock an lua packages for RHEL5/CentOS5 :
http://www.monshouwer.eu/download/3th_party/lua/
http://www.monshouwer.eu/download/3th_party/boost/

In the packages changeset2244 is added as a patch...

The build process is straight forward.

rpmbuild --rebuild pdns-server-3.0-rc3.1.el6.0.MIND.src.rpm

Solve the missing dependencies and start again...

If you encounter build problems post them in the mailing list. I
collect, and we help you solve, them so I can write the ultimate "how to
cook pdnd-server RPSM at home manual"

Regards,

Kees Monshouwer