[Pdns-users] IPv6 DNS doesn't work

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Mon Jan 17 19:54:41 UTC 2011

On 17.01.2011 20:12 CE(S)T, Darren Gamble wrote:
> You'll need the "query-local-address6" directive to get outgoing IPv6 to
> work.  This instructs the recursor what address to bind to for this.

Great, this helped! Thank you.

Okay, this sounds similar to the 'query-local-address' option which is
unset as well. From the config file, its default value is "0.0.0.0".
When I set the address6 to my (only) external IPv6 address, should I
possibly also set an IPv4 address in the other option? Or is the default
value just fine?