[Pdns-users] Multiple IPs per host name / round robin

PLists jklists at ifm-services.com
Thu Feb 24 17:52:19 UTC 2011

> The recursive resolver is what clients talk to "locally".  AKA a
> caching resolver, it's not part of your authoritative infrastructure

Ah, I see. So there are really two separate parts to the system. Clients talk to the resolvers and resolvers talk to the authoritative servers.

So all I need to do on my authoritative servers is add multiple A records with different IP addresses. The resolvers will do the rest.

All too easy.

Thanks. :)