[Pdns-users] pdns error sendto

Liong Kok Foo kokfoo.liong at innity.com
Fri Feb 18 07:46:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Few days ago my server got hacked into and someone deleted the /boot
directory. We had to reformat the server and re-install everything. I
manage to get everything back running however pdns is giving out some
error.

I am sure I must have missed something due to having the pressure to
restore everything on this server back ASAP.

Would appreciate if someone could shed some light on how to solve this
problem.

  pdns[2873]: Error sending reply with sendto (socket=5): Operation not
permitted

Thanks.

--
Liong Kok Foo