[Pdns-users] Pdns Authoritative + Recursor

IRCHeaven Technical Support tech at ircheaven.net
Wed Dec 7 14:36:26 UTC 2011

Dear Users,

I have on this moment running Pdns Authoritative server + Recursor but this
combination don't work.
I have read the docs on powerdns.com but I don't get this combination to
work.

My question is do is miss something or do I something wrong.

PDNS.conf

allow-recursion=My local and network ranges
do-ipv6-additional-processing=yes
local-address=my local and external ipv4
local-ipv6=external IPv6 ip

local-port=53

recursor=127.0.0.1:5300

my recursor.conf

aaaa-additional-processing=on

allow-from=My local and network ranges

local-address=my local and external IPv4 and external IPv6

local-port=5300

query-local-address6=My external IPv6 address

Best Regards,

Patrick  |  Hostmaster, Sysadmin  |  IRCHeaven  |
<mailto:tech at ircheaven.net> Tech at IRCHeaven.net |

"The information in this e-mail is meant for the exclusive use of the
addressee and may contain confidential information. No part of this
information may be made public, copied, spread, or used in other way, by
anyone apart from the addressee. If this mail should reach you by accident,
inform the sender and remove the mail from your system. The contents of the
e-mail may be wrong or incomplete. No rights can be derived from the
contents of the e-mail."