[Pdns-users] MongoDB Backend merged Re: Mongo DB and PowerDNS part 3: Now with DNSSEC

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu Apr 14 18:30:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 10:12:49PM +0200, fredrik danerklint wrote:
> I've just send the sourcecode of the backend to Bert!

Hi Fredrik,

I have just merged it with the build system based on your latest version. It
is part of build 2163, and will be shipped as 'experimental' with version
3.0.

Get it here: http://powerdnssec.org/downloads/pdns-3.0-rc1.20110414.2163.tar.gz

For now, you *must* have MongoDB installed in /opt/mongodb. I hope we can
find a volunteer to add some autodetection ;-)

Thanks Fredrik!

	Bert