[Pdns-users] pdns_recursor 3.3-hooks ... possible cache issue

Alfred B. M. Cordero otto-pilot at hushmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:40:58 UTC 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:11:34 -0700 bert hubert
<bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl> wrote:
>Try reproducing with 'threads=1'. You may be seeing hits from
>multiple separate caches.

You are telling me that each thread maintains its own cache.
I restarted with threads=1 but I still see the same.

Having higher resolution timestamps in syslog might reveal
something but
not sure as I see duplicate log entries over a few to several second
time spans.
Also it may be the way I print log events, I may need more info
about the query and the reply. I will look into that.