[Pdns-users] Successful, yet incomplete AXFR to BIND9 slave

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Thu Sep 9 13:53:08 UTC 2010

  ΟΚ Ken,

Sorry for that. Sometimes I send html on purpose because with text only,
lines wrap automatically and spoil the content.

But this time there was no reason to send html, I admit. Often I click
automatically the option "Send HTML only" when sending a message - so it
may happen as well when I post to mailing lists (sigh)!

All the best,
Nick