[Pdns-users] NOTIFY by pdns master with ldap backend in next authoritative server releases?

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Sat Oct 2 10:21:29 UTC 2010

  An addition: despite the reported errors, notify is sent and received
successfully, so notify-dns-slaves works fine!

So, this tool could be used with a cron'ed custom (bash) script (if one
can't make slapi-dnsnotify work) which would regularly ldapsearch
soarecord serials and send notify (when changed), as discussed earlier
in this thread (something which I concluded could not be done with
pdns_control for the ldap backend).

Nick