[Pdns-users] NOTIFY by pdns master with ldap backend in next authoritative server releases?

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Fri Oct 1 15:38:31 UTC 2010

  An update:

I installed it on my ldap master too, but it doesn't seem to be sending
NOTIFY as well.

(All servers are CentOS 5.5 with openldap 2.3.43.el5_5.2-12-x86_64 and
latest versions of powerdns available.)

Changing the SOA serial doesn't seem to trigger any NOTIFY to NS Servers
defined for the zone.

Also, I see no sign of logging anywhere...

It's as if the configuration statement included in slapd.conf is
accepted, but never doing something.

Any hint?

Nick