[Pdns-users] pdns and default-ttl option

Dmitriy Lyfar dlyfar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 18:47:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

I use pdns with own implemented backend. Queries which is not recognised by
my backend are redirected to the
pdns-recursor. I'd like to change TTL value for all queries and found
default-ttl option which is equal to 3600 by default,
I've changed that to 300, but there is no effect and I still see arbitrary
TTLs in pdns answer:

powerdns.com.        2596    IN    A    85.17.219.140

Is there any way to have same TTL for all queries I redirected to recursor
(in my backend I set up ttl manually, so no problem with
queries which can be resolved by backend)? Thank you.

--
Regards, Lyfar Dmitriy