[Pdns-users] Possible tcp listener issue

Michael Presson mpresson at plus.net
Mon Mar 29 14:59:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

Simon is off at the moment, the details of our installation are:

Debian Etch (2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686-bigmem) and Lenny
(2.6.26-2-686-bigmem).  We have used the supplied binary version of 3.2
and are seing the TCP listener fail every few days (but not at regular
intervals).

If you need any further information please let me know.

Michael