[Pdns-users] Negative cache problem since upgrade to 3.2

Oli Schacher pdns at lists.wgwh.ch
Tue Mar 9 14:06:09 UTC 2010

Hi list

We upgraded our resolvers to 3.2 (Centos5, 64bit)
After the upgrade, the setting max-negative-ttl=30 does not seem to work
anymore. New records take up several minutes until they show up in the
cache.
Even if we explicitely perform a "rec_control wipe-cache" on those new A
record we get NXDOMAIN from the recursor.

If we restart the recursor, the new records show up immediately.
Could you give me any hints on what could be wrong here?

Thanks in advance
Oli