[Pdns-users] Possible tcp listener issue

Christian Hofstädtler ch at zeha.at
Wed Jun 30 07:05:13 UTC 2010

Brad, Josh,

I'm trying to reproduce the behaviour you see here, but fail to do so at this time.
Maybe you can give me more details about your environment, at least OS version, architecture, and any compile options you've used to build the binary (say, STATIC or LUA).
Also of interest would be the last SVN revision you've tried out.

If there is anything else you can think of which is special in your environment, please let me know of that, too.

Thanks,
Christian