[Pdns-users] Delegation of subdomain when allow-recursion-override=on

Pizza Napoletana pizzaiolo at gmx.com
Mon Jan 18 05:00:56 UTC 2010

I am sorry, I made a mistake in my prior post. I said that the NS record for sub.foobar.com is followed when recursion-override is off. That's not true. The reason it works in the override=off case is because I have a "forward-zones" line in recursor.conf for sub.foobar.com.

So, may be my NS record isn't set right for sub.foobar.com in LDAP. But I am setting it pretty similar to how I do it for foobar.com, except that it points to the other server that serves up sub.foobar.com.

Thanks for your help.