[Pdns-users] ZoneAdmin "comeback"/PostgreSQL support

Rudolph Bott rb at knurps.org
Mon Jan 4 22:56:59 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I've been very busy recently and didn't get around extend ZoneAdmin with
new features.

However, I've moved it from private vcs to git at sf.net, more
information on the project's webseite:

http://sf.net/projects/zoneadmin/

On top of that I have finally added basic PostgreSQL support and will
release a new beta version within the next few days.

For MySQL Users willing to update: don't use the current git version - I
had to make some minor changes to the database layout (zoneadmin-related
tables, not powerdns-related). I will add a conversion script to do the
necessary updates before the release comes out.

If you want to start off with a fresh database (or don't mind loosing
zone/records commands and history) you can also start with a fresh setup
- current MySQL/PgSQL dumps are included! Seperate dumps containing only
the zoneadmin-related tables are also included (for those of you who
already have a running PowerDNS database setup).

--

Mit freundlichen GrÌßen/With kind regards

   Rudolph Bott