[Pdns-users] PDNS doesn't feel authoritative?

Chris lists at proquariat.de
Thu Feb 11 01:28:53 UTC 2010

Earlier I set this the recursor to some random dns server on the
internet. But there's the problem that pdns should serve some private
zone that's not resolvable through the root servers.

So, what's the best practice with the pds_recursor here? Should I use
forward-zones= to point back to my (should be)authoritative pdns
installation?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Chris