[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS support in PowerDNS?

Andries Effting A.P.J.Effting at student.TUDelft.NL
Sat Oct 24 15:47:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

Does PowerDNS support dynamic DNS updates from DHCP? I would like to use PowerDNS on my LAN to supply forward and reverse mapping for all connected clients. If possible, could someone point me to the right documentation? if not, are there known work-arounds available?

I am currently using Debian 5.0 (Etch) with the default Debian packages pdns-server (PowerDNS 2.9.21.2) and dhcp3-server (ISC DHCP Server v3.1.1).

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

Andries