[Pdns-users] How to avoid to be redirected to ad by my ISP if NXDOMAIN?

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Sat Nov 14 09:11:30 UTC 2009

Am Samstag, 14. November 2009 schrieb Gerhard Gaußling:
> Am Freitag, 13. November 2009 schrieb Ton van Rosmalen:
> > If you have no specific need for the authorative server I'd suggest
> > disabling that and running the recursor on port 53 :) .
How to achieve this? I get an error that port 53 is already in use, and
yes, thats obviously the case, because pdns already use that port.
Nov 14 09:57:29 Exception: Resolver binding to server socket on port 53
for 0.0.0.0: Address already in use
invoke-rc.d: initscript pdns-recursor, action "restart" failed.

Also on localhost:
Nov 14 10:03:27 Exception: Resolver binding to server socket on port 53
for 127.0.0.1: Address already in use
invoke-rc.d: initscript pdns-recursor, action "restart" failed.