[Pdns-users] Newbie Question: Using PDNS on Different Servers

SashaB topdomainerpro at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:03:16 UTC 2009

Thank you, Roland. That's what we thought but weren't sure and didn't want
to edit the file without being sure. I'll take a look at that config file.
Since you and others have used PowerAdmin, how do I edit the
"inc.config.php" file point PowerAdmin to my server IPs instead of the local
IP or is there another file I should edit?

Thanks.

Sasha