[Pdns-users] Re: Supermaster without NS records

Lee Huffman lee at shiftedlabs.com
Thu May 14 16:15:16 UTC 2009

Ton,

It ended up being the IP in the "master" field of the domains table. I
had previously done some testing over a private network, after which I
moved it to the public side. The IP recorded in the master field was
still the private IP, so it was refusing updates from the new IP.

Thanks for the assistance! I think we're rocking now.