[Pdns-users] PDNS Postings

Kalpesh Thaker kalpesh at webdevworld.com
Fri Jul 10 11:31:27 UTC 2009

Sorry for the typos :)

 if you are using debian/ubuntu you can install powerdns using the
 commands below:

 apt-get install pdns-server

 then to install the gmysql backend, type this after pdns-server has been
 installed

 apt-get install pdns-backend-gmysql

 if you need to install a recursor, do this:

 apt-get install pdns-recursor