[Pdns-users] PDNS Postings

Kalpesh Thaker kalpesh at webdevworld.com
Fri Jul 10 11:29:18 UTC 2009

hi arron.

if you are using debian/ubuntu you can get install powerdns using the commands
below:

apt-get install pdns-server

then to install the gmysql backend, type this after pdns-server has been
installed

apt-get install pdns-backend-gmysql

if you need to install a recursor, do this:

apt-get install pdns-rescursor

if all else fails, you may need to download the sources from www.powerdns.com

cheers

kalpesh