[Pdns-users] installating powerdns - recurse agains root servers

Michael Holm hollo at hollo.dk
Tue Jul 21 10:25:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

Now i have been studying the installation for hours.. and still i havent
found a way to make a simple setup..

I would like to install pdns-recursor, and have it to recurse up against
the root servers.. but, i just cannot find out how to configure this.

I have a running power dns service, where i have entered my ISP as
recursor.. but they seems rather unrelayable.. so i hope someone can
help me.. and yes i have read the documentation.. and google for hours,
but.. i just cant make the right config :/

Best regards,

--
mvh
Michael Holm