[Pdns-users] Anyone working on a PHP API?

David Ordal david at ordal.com
Wed Feb 11 06:31:07 UTC 2009

We're working on an app that needs to read and write directly to our
PowerDNS MySQL database. I know its not that hard to write directly to the
DB, but I thought I'd put out a call to see if anyone is working on a PHP
API to manage info in the DB.

I've looked at PowerAdmin and PDNS-Admin, but the database interaction code
for both seems pretty tightly coupled to the front end code. And I found a
Perl API, but that doesn't do me a lot of good.

Would be happy to help/collaborate if anyone out there is working on one....