[Pdns-users] Project back-end admin for powerdns

Julian Pawlowski lists at propenguin.net
Fri Apr 17 15:06:40 UTC 2009

> Another option is PowerDNS on Rails available at
> http://kennethkalmer.github.com/powerdns-on-rails/

I saw it a few weeks ago but didn't try it yet. Mainly because it
depends on the installation of Ruby on Rails on my servers and I would
like to avoid any more complexity or dependencies if possible... maybe
I will give it a try once but I would prefer to have something that is
just based on PHP because every normal webserver supports it. I'm even
wondering why this has been implemented in Ruby as the functionality
is not that complex as that it couldn't be done in PHP very easily.

Br
Julian