[Pdns-users] OpenDBX Backend and serial numbers.

Max Lock Max.Lock at datanet.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 13:44:30 UTC 2008

http://www.datanet.co.uk/default.aspx http://www.datanet.co.uk/default.aspx

Hi Folks,

 I'm using the OpenDBX backend, and by default it generates serial
numbers as it should. However I want to use the notified_serial field in
the database. How shoud the sql queries for opendbx-sql-list be changed?
The default is:

opendbx-sql-list=SELECT "domain_id", "name", "type", "ttl", "prio",
"content" FROM "records" WHERE "domain_id"=:id

 There's nothing on the opendbx backend site, and google isn't helping
much.

 -Thanks Max.

 PS. sorry about the HTML, it's company policy and I'm unable turn it
off :( Grrrrrr...

Max Lock - Senior Systems Administrator
Datanet - Hosting, Connectivity & Business Continuity
0845 130 6010
0845 130 6020
mailto:Max.Lock at datanet.co.uk
http://www.datanet.co.uk/
Registered Office: DATANET.CO.UK Limited, Aspen House, Barley Way, Ancells Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UT Registered in England - No. 3214053
Providing Internet Solutions for Business since 1996, Datanet, over 12 years of excellence in service, support and IP solutions
http://www.datanet.co.uk/awards_and_affiliates.aspx
http://www.datanet.co.uk/datacentre_diary.aspx