[Pdns-users] URL forwarders

Bjarne Hansen bjarne at basepoint.eu
Thu Oct 16 11:59:50 UTC 2008

Hi!

We are having some problems with URL redicrets.
We set up a new server with latest version and even if it works it
only works for a few hours before it hangs.
It stops working. Maybe after 5 min it will start work again og it
will hang for hours or until we restart it.

This is on dns2 - on main dns1 we have a older version and I think
maybe we changed something in code - but sorry to say we do not
remember.
Can anyone tell me where in sorcecode to find the stuff regarding URL
forwarders?

Database structure is a litle bit difrent but shuld contain the same
as in original also.

+-------+-----------+----------------------------+------
+-------------------
------------------------------------------------------------+------
+------+-
------------+----------+-------------+
| id    | domain_id | name                       | type | content
| ttl  | prio | change_date | in_frame | frame_title |
+-------+-----------+----------------------------+------
+-------------------
------------------------------------------------------------+------
+------+-
------------+----------+-------------+
| 29058 |      4421 | ovingshotell.no            | URL  |
http://www.somedomain.com/category.php?categoryID=2629
2 | 3600 |    0 |  1218554827 |        0 |             |

This is from log:

Exception: Unknown record was stored incorrectly, need 3 fields, got 1:
http://www.s
chouskulturbryggeri.oslo.kommune.no/category.php?categoryID=26292

then usually process is being restarted, but sometimes it does not and
pdns
stops responding, although pdns process is still running.

Mvh

Bjarne Hansen