[Pdns-users] NS caching bug reappears in recursor 3.1.6

Darren Gamble darren.gamble at sjrb.ca
Tue May 20 20:48:39 UTC 2008

Hi Kenneth,

> Hello,
>
> I would just like to add a report of my own regarding a caching
> problem with version 3.1.6. I am not sure of the exact details,
> but the scenario involves our main PDNS server serving rice.edu
> and a subdomain xxx.rice.edu.

> Let me know
> if there is anything else I can do to help resolve this problem.

I'm afraid without detailed information on what you observed, there's
not a lot someone can do to troubleshoot.  If you could provide the
names (A and MX records) that you observed the problems with, that would
likely help someone on the list at least try to reproduce the problem.

Darren Gamble
Systems Architect, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP
630 - 3rd Avenue SW