[Pdns-users] Warp3 Hosting violates the GPL

Nico van Royen nico at van-royen.nl
Mon Mar 24 22:21:33 UTC 2008

tehdecline at hotmail.com:
For the record, these pages from the hosted version where already removed from our public-servers.com site since Feb 26 07:30 (after your PM's on the AWBS forums) untill it can comply with GPL.
The freshmeat pages have also been altered by yesterday (since that was kinda forgotten), but thats still pending aproval from freshmeat admins.

Regards,
Nico
WARP3.COM Hosting, DNS & Domain services
  _____