[Pdns-users] TinyDNS backend for PowerDNS

Brad Dameron Brad.Dameron at clearwire.com
Mon Mar 17 15:20:51 UTC 2008

I am currently converting to PDNS from BIND9. I have zone files ranging in the 32+ MB range. Do people suggest using the BIND backend or using the MySQL one? I am looking at doing a SuperMaster that updates 4 slave servers. 2 servers in each location are behind a hardware load balancer.

Thanks,
Brad Dameron
Clearw're
Senior Systems Engineer