[Pdns-users] access log.

Chet Nichols III chet.nichols at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:15:14 UTC 2008

This might be obvious.. but did you try query-logging=yes?
I'm not 100% sure if that would do it.. not an expert on the config file
yet, but that seems pretty straightforward.

Then again, it's been 6 days since you posted your question, so maybe you
already figured it out by now :) Let me know!

Chet

chet nichols III
chet.nichols at gmail.com
aim: chet / twitter: chet