[Pdns-users] SPF

marty marty at goodoldmarty.com
Sat Jul 12 00:13:08 UTC 2008

The SPF rr is still not very well supported and few servers support it. Dig
seems to bork the SPF type pretty badly.
I am using PowerAdmin as a management tool, so I added that type to my zone by
hacking the PHP source. It's in my database now.

PDNS seems to serve this record, but I get a mess when I try to access it with
dig. Otherwise, other compatable testing tools said it was working and valid,
and displayed the record which matched my TXT record exactly. I can't see it
properly with dig. It appears dig is borked on this rr type.

Can I have some feedback on this, please.

Marty B.
goodoldmarty.com

--
Electile Dysfunction : the inability to become aroused over any of the
choices for President put forth by either party in the 2008 election.