[Pdns-users] coordinated patch

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Wed Jul 9 06:26:47 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 07:47:45AM +0200, Leen Besselink wrote:
> So now the question becomes did anyone inform Bert and/or PowerDNS too ?

I knew about this stuff from the very beginning (February I think), even
before CERT was involved. I was even supposed to go to the famous "meeting
at microsoft", but the imminent birth of my son Maurits made me decide not
to.

When CERT started to coordinate, nobody told me since there was nothing to
coordinate - PowerDNS was not vulnerable.

After a while a PowerDNS user asked CERT to keep me in the loop anyhow, and
I was able to add some small details to the advisory.

Like a link to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience !

	Bert