[Pdns-users] Tools to analyse DNS traffic

Andrew Turnbull abturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:17:08 UTC 2008

Hi

This is what I use on Centos Based servers

yum install gcc gcc-c++* ncurse* zlib* bison flex expect libjpeg*
libpng* gdbm* httpd
* net-snmp mysql*

wget http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/boost/boost_1_33_1.tar.gz
tar zxf boost_1_33_1.tar.gz
cd /root/boost_1_33_1/tools/build/jam_src
./build.sh
cp /root/boost_1_33_1/tools/build/jam_src/bin.linuxx86/bjam /usr/bin
cd /root/boost_1_33_1
bjam "-sTOOLS=gcc" install

wget http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/boost/boost_1_34_1.tar.gz
tar zxf boost_1_34_1.tar.gz
cd /root/boost_1_34_1/tools/jam/src
./build.sh
cp /root/boost_1_34_1/tools/jam/src/bin.linuxx86/bjam /usr/bin
cd /root/boost_1_34_1
bjam "-sTOOLS=gcc" install

or

bjam "--toolset=gcc" install

On FreeBSD, i just use the ports and it installs just fine.

Thanks