[Pdns-users] Tools to analyse DNS traffic

Eugene Pefti eugenep at w3media.net
Tue Jan 29 20:44:51 UTC 2008

Thanks Augie for an advice.
They are both installed:

#rpm -qa | grep -i boost
boost-devel-1.32.0-6.rhel4
boost-1.32.0-6.rhel4

If I look into config.log I see that config script was run with the
following options:

Configured with: ../configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --enab
le-shared --enable-threads=posix --disable-checking --with-system-zlib
--enable-__cxa_atexit --disab
le-libunwind-exceptions --enable-java-awt=gtk --host=i386-redhat-linux

Should I see or use any options referring to boost package or module?

Secondly, what bothers me is that I don't see that CXXFLAGS variable was not
set to /usr/include/boost but it is set to
CXXFLAGS=' -Wall -O2' (taken from config.log)
Even though checking global system variables (running "set" command) shows
that CXXFLAGS is set to /usr/include/boost

CXXFLAGS=-I/usr/include/boost/

Where's my problem hiding, friends?

Eugene