[Pdns-users] PDNS-Admin 1.1.4 Released

Eugene Pefti eugenep at w3media.net
Fri Feb 15 19:26:57 UTC 2008

Hi Roger,

Sorry for mentioning same fact again. Just tried to install pdns-admin-113.
The install went through nice and smooth and I am able to create a new
domain. Then I install pdns-admin-114. There was one glitch during the
install, namely

PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  admin_email in /home/pdnsadmin/global
.php on line 505, referer:
http://pdns1.w3media.net/pdnsadmin/install/index.php?mode=new_install

Even though I filled out the field for the administrator's email.
That didn't prevent me to access pdnsadmin and then I see the newer
interface. An attempt to create the new domain ends up with a blank screen.
Unfortunately I don't see any errors in httpd.log file.

I'm running pdns-3.0-svn taken from http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots/.
Could it be a reason for this error?

Eugene