[Pdns-users] PDNS-Admin 1.1.4 Released
eugenep at w3media.net
Wed Feb 13 07:58:06 UTC 2008
I am bit late to express my appreciations to you and your work. That's
great! Nice and wonderful!
I don't mind to donate the worth of my week lunches, indeed. Publish the
link, if you don't mind.
Still would like to reiterate it would be nice to have a logout link from
the admin CP page. I don't mind to use my mouse to go back but having a link
to the original page would be a logical thing.
One more observation. I don't have quite of list of domains yet but will it
not be convenient to have a Search button to look for the needed domain
while you are on the original page after logged on as admin.
P.S. Just discovered something that stopped my progress. I tried to add a
domain and assign it to a previously setup user. The page went blank.
There's no domain entry in the domains table. Did I do something wrong?
Should I reinstall pdns from scratch?
From: pdns-users-bounces at mailman.powerdns.com
[mailto:pdns-users-bounces at mailman.powerdns.com] On Behalf Of Roger Libiez
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 11:29 PM
Subject: [Pdns-users] PDNS-Admin 1.1.4 Released
Just figured everyone who is following PDNS-Admin would like to know
that version 1.1.4 is out, which addresses some of the shortcomings
people have found with it.
* Fixed a bug where PTR records were being added or edited incorrectly.
* Removed a bad template section that dealt with database prefixes,
which the package does not use.
* Corrected an undefined indexes error in the error library file.
* Added a new user module to list the users in the system along with
their domain information.
* A running total of users and domains will now be shown on the main
screen below the navigation menu.
* Support added for IPv6 AAAA records.
* Support added for up to 8 nameservers to be specified.
NOTE: IPv6 support raises minimum system requirements to PHP >= 5.1.0
Arthmoor Internet Services: http://www.arthmoor.com
Pdns-users mailing list
Pdns-users at mailman.powerdns.com
More information about the Pdns-users