[Pdns-users] PDNS-Admin 1.1.4 Released

Eugene Pefti eugenep at w3media.net
Wed Feb 13 07:58:06 UTC 2008

Hi Roger,

I am bit late to express my appreciations to you and your work. That's
great! Nice and wonderful!
I don't mind to donate the worth of my week lunches, indeed. Publish the
link, if you don't mind.
Still would like to reiterate it would be nice to have a logout link from
the admin CP page. I don't mind to use my mouse to go back but having a link
to the original page would be a logical thing.
One more observation. I don't have quite of list of domains yet but will it
not be convenient to have a Search button to look for the needed domain
while you are on the original page after logged on as admin.

P.S. Just discovered something that stopped my progress. I tried to add a
domain and assign it to a previously setup user. The page went blank.
There's no domain entry in the domains table. Did I do something wrong?
Should I reinstall pdns from scratch?

Eugene