[Pdns-users] new gmysql-backend GUI (ZoneAdmin)

Rudolph Bott rb at megabit.net
Tue Mar 6 10:45:19 UTC 2007

Peter Gervai schrieb:
> On 3/2/07, Rudolph Bott <rb at megabit.net> wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> ready to rumble:
>>
>> you can check out a demo version of my web GUI at
>
> nice.
>
> Sidenotes:
>
> 1) 10.11.12.500 IP is nice ;-)
What exactly do you mean?
> 2) SOA values should not be specified (primaryNS and hostmaster only,
> others are autogenerated by pdns; and SOA cannot be commented due to
> Value chcking)
Again, I don't really understand what you mean ;) How can SOA records be
autogenerated by pdns?
Furthermore, ZoneAdmin does not touch the original pdns tables at all -
features like comments, temporarily-disabled-zones etc. are implemented
in seperate mysql tables.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Rudolph Bott
--
Megabit Informationstechnik GmbH
Karstr.25  41068 Moenchengladbach  Tel:02161/30898-0  Fax:-18