[Pdns-users] Web app for PDNS

rlibiez at arthmoor.com rlibiez at arthmoor.com
Fri Mar 2 17:57:58 UTC 2007

Wow. Not off to a good start am I :)

Line 175 in new_install.php is this:

$this->sets['servertime' = 0;

And should be this:

$this->sets['servertime'] = 0;

Missing a trailing bracket. That's what I get for adding one thing after having tested the installer. Murphy strikes again.

The archive has this fix now. As for the weirdness with unpacking it, I'll have to look into that when I get home. It may be because I used Cygwin at work to pack it for uploading.

Olivier Kaloudoff wrote ..