[Pdns-users] Web app for PDNS

Olivier Kaloudoff kalou at kalou.net
Fri Mar 2 17:26:59 UTC 2007

Hello !

 	will try it this week-end, just untarred it for the moment.
The tar file is really tricky .. maybe you should change the way you
tar the whole thing :-)

kalou at s1$ tar -zxvf pdns-admin-1.0.tgz
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers
tar: Read 8113 bytes from pdns-admin-1.0.tgz

kalou at s1$ file pdns-admin-1.0.tgz
pdns-admin-1.0.tgz: gzip compressed data, from Unix

kalou at s1$ gzip -d pdns-admin-1.0.tgz

kalou at s1$ file pdns-admin-1.0.tar
pdns-admin-1.0.tar: gzip compressed data, from Unix

kalou at s1$ mv pdns-admin-1.0.tar pdns-admin-1.0.tar.gz

kalou at s1$ tar -xf pdns-admin-1.0.tar.gz
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers
tar: Read 4017 bytes from pdns-admin-1.0.tar.gz

kalou at s1$ file pdns-admin-1.0.tar.gz
pdns-admin-1.0.tar.gz: gzip compressed data, from Unix

kalou at s1$ gzip -d pdns-admin-1.0.tar.gz

gzip: pdns-admin-1.0.tar.gz: decompression OK, trailing garbage ignored
kalou at s1$ tar -xf pdns-admin-1.0.tar

Olivier Kaloudoff
Saint Raphael
06 20 65 71 33