[Pdns-users] Supported databases of the OpenDBX backend

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Fri Jan 26 17:22:56 UTC 2007

Hi Michael

> Is this a new version of PDNS, or a program used to connect Linux to
> different DB's? Will this combination work with Suse Linux and MS SQL?

Sorry for being not precise enough:

Bert Hubert is the author and maintainer of the PowerDNS server and only he
can release new versions of PowerDNS itself.

The opendbxbackend is a backend I maintain for the PowerDNS server to connect
to databases supported by the OpenDBX library. I've released new versions for
both, the opendbxbackend and the OpenDBX library and SuSE Linux/MS SQL is a
supported combination even if I didn't tested this specifically.

Regards,

Norbert

--
OpenPGP public key