[Pdns-users] Export pdns database to records file

Arjan Schrijver arjan at anymore.nl
Fri Jan 19 09:39:00 UTC 2007

Good day everybody,

For my company I'm working on implementing PowerDNS to be used on our
production servers.
There is just one major thing I can't comply with. For backup and
fallback purposes, I have to be able to export the PowerDNS database to
a plain records file. However, I didn't find anything like that on the
mailinglist or anywhere on the internet. Does somebody know of such an
export utility?
I hope you can help me, since this is one of the last hurdles to be
taken before we can migrate from our existing antique servers.

Thanks,
Arjan