[Pdns-users] MySQL-Reconnecting with MySQL >5.0.3

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 22:37:58 UTC 2007

It would be nice to have a config file option to enable/disable it. In
our environment, there are no zone transfers going on, and its more
important to reconnect to maximize uptime. Also, PowerDNS should
handle rollbacks properly if its going to support InnoDB. In the event
of a rollback, either the entire transfer should be re-applied or
dropped depending on your point of view.

-J