[Pdns-users] Re: Ignoring wildcard CNAME

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:35:01 UTC 2007

I submitted a bug for this:

http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/124

Perhaps more concise way to state the problem is:

"PowerDNS returns SERVFAIL when you ask it for a resource record that
does not exist and a wild card exists that points at the query domain.
It also offers up the wild card info. that it does have, which only
confuses matters."

--
Augie Schwer    -    Augie at Schwer.us    -    http://schwer.us