[Pdns-users] Frontend for PowerDNS ?!

Roger Libiez rlibiez at arthmoor.com
Thu Dec 20 04:13:15 UTC 2007

Joe Sloan wrote:
> milkteeth wrote:
>> Does anyone knows about a reliable frontend for PowerDNS to use with PHP-5,
>> MySQL-5 ?!
>> I have tried a few:
>> PowerAdmin: not being updated anymore
>> FreshDNS: still beta
>> WebDNS: not goodenough
>> Tupa: also not so promising
>>
>> I would really appreciate if someone could tell me of a good/working
>> frontend for PowerDNS.
>> Maybe a frontend which u might be using yourself.

Well I don't know how good or bad it is, but I hacked up something for
my own internal use based on parts from a forum package I also develop.
Yes, it's a strange mating, but the result works well enough for my
purposes. End users don't seem to have any problems figuring it out either.

http://www.iguanadons.net/pdns-admin

I know it's been getting a lot of download traffic but I've not heard
back from anyone using it ( unless the spam filters ate it? ) to say
whether it worked out well for them or not.