[Pdns-users] Perl CPAN PowerDNS modules released.

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 23:41:46 UTC 2007

FYI.

I have released several PowerDNS modules to CPAN:

http://search.cpan.org/~augie/

PowerDNS::Backend::MySQL    Provides an interface to manipulate
PowerDNS data in the MySQL Backend.
PowerDNS::Control::Client         Provides an interface to control the
PowerDNS daemon.
PowerDNS::Control::Server        Provides an interface to control the
PowerDNS daemon.

The MySQL interface is based on code I have in production, but
currently is not what I have running, yet.

The Client/Server Control code I do have running in production;
although they currently only implement the features I needed to
deploy.

Feedback is welcome and very much appreciated; you can reply to this
thread, or just send me a private note.

--
Augie Schwer    -    Augie at Schwer.us    -    http://schwer.us